THE INFORMATION FEATURED ON THIS PAGE PERTAINS TO THE AREA SHOWN BELOW:
- York Mills to the North
- Leslie St. to the West
- Don Valley Parkway to the East
- Leslie St. to the South
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT CONDO TOWNHOUSES IN DON MILLS
There are five areas in Don Mills where you will find Condo Townhouses:
- Barber Greene Area (West of Don Mills / South of Lawrence)
- Haldenby Area (East of Don Mills / South of Lawrence)
- Dutch Myrtle Way Area (East of Don Mills / North of Lawrence))
- Cora Urbel Area (West of Don Mills / South of Lawrence)
- Birchbank Area (East of Don Mills / North of Lawrence)
These condo townhomes are situated on Haldenby Terrace in the heart of the David Dunlap English Lane development.
The Manors of Edwards Gardens features a collection of luxurious freehold and freehold condo manor homes in the fashionable neighbourhood of Edward Gardens. These contemporary three-bedroom designs offer a striking combination of many European architectural influences. Imagine classic stucco and stone exterior finishes.
DUTCH MYRTLE WAY
These 3 storey condo townhouses were completed in 1979. They are only steps away from Don Mills and Lawrence, and an alternative form of living in Don Mills.
These are luxury 3 storey, stone town home condos located on a quiet cul-de-sac were built in the early 1990’s.